We hope you have enjoyed reviewing our many products. Now it’s time to get them where they’ll do the most good: the office! If you are an end user or corporate customer, please call us for a referral to a dealer near you.
All orders are subject to approval by our credit department.
To begin your purchase, you need to determine which products are best suited to your environment.
If you’re uncertain, just call us for clarification.
- Choose your keyboard arm:
- Atlas models offer basic features
- Easy Lift arms offer real ergonomic benefits
- Mongoose Arms offer sit-to-stand capability
- Choose the right platform:
- 27” or wider models for straight-edged workstations
- All other models for corner or curved workstations
- Choose the right flatscreen supports:
- Check the size and weight of your flatscreen for compatability
- Review and select the appropriate mounting option
- Choose the right accessories to enhance your workstation
- For CPU holders, confirm the size of your CPU tower before ordering
Request for Quotations
- Send all requests for quotes, orders and correspondence to:
Grand Stands, Inc.
1946 S. Myrtle Ave, Suite B
Monrovia, CA 91016
- All quotes are good for a period not to exceed 60 days unless otherwise noted.
- All verbal quotes must be confirmed in writing by the factory or a Grand Stands representative.
- Custom and large project orders require a 50% deposit with PO. Orders are non cancelable once processed.
- Acknowledgements are emailed back to the orderer
- Discrepancies are noted
- Estimated ship dates are provided
- Orders are generally processed within one work day
- Call 800.831.2150 with any questions
- Are prepaid and added to customer invoice unless otherwise noted in quotes or acknowledgments from Grand Stands, Inc.
Standard Method of Shipping
- The choice of freight carrier is at Grand Stands' discretion unless customer provides their own freight carrier account number.
- No deliveries to post office boxes.
- Common Carriers charge an additional fee for liftgate and inside delivery. These charges will be prepaid and added to the invoice.
- Fees charged by the freight carrier for services such as address corrections, change of address, re-delivery, etc. will be prepaid and added to the invoice.
- Freight is to be inspected at time of delivery. Grand Stands is not responsible for product damage which occurs in transit or storage once the recipient signs for packages.
It is the customer’s responsibility to examine all Grand Stands packages/products upon receipt and not sign for packages if:
- damage is obvious (e.g., crushed box), refuse delivery. Grand Stands will handle the freight claim and replace your order.
- damage is suspected, you may either refuse the shipment (see above) or receive the shipment and note on the bill of lading “possible concealed damage”. Grand Stands needs to be informed within 24 hours.
To make returns, please follow these steps:
- Obtain a return authorization number from Grand Stands with reason for return.
- Prepare return by using original packaging and reference RA# on package. Product must be in original condition to qualify for restocking program.
- No delivery freight charges can be refunded. Customer is responsible for return freight.
- Restocking fees apply: 15% if order is returned within 10 days of purchase - 30% if order is returned 10-30 days after purchase. No returns after 30 days.